1. The Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents, at least 18 years of age, who reside in NEWS ON 6 Designated Market Area, as defined by Nielsen Media Research, Inc. ("DMA") except as otherwise provided in these or specific contest rules. For a copy of the DMA Map, visit www.NewsOn6.com/contests or click here. Employees of NEWS ON 6, McDonald's, Primeaux Kia and/ or their affiliated parent and subsidiary companies, affiliated stations or companies, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this Contest ("Contest Entities") and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents, their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible and may not register or participate in the Contest.
2. Only one (1) prize may be awarded per household. Winners from other contests sponsored or conducted by News On 6, KQCW-Tulsa, McDonald's (Restaurant #36977), and/or Primeaux Kia within thirty (30) days preceding the beginning of this contest are not eligible for this contest.
3. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
4. No purchase, registration fee or donation of money is required to register or win.
5. How to Enter: Participant's may participate in the 2013 McDonald's Kia Giveaway by completing an entry form at McDonald's located at 4780 S. Harvard, Tulsa, OK 74135 during regular operating hours. ALL fields on the entry form MUST be completed to be considered a valid entry form. Any incomplete entry forms received, will be deemed null and void. Participant will not receive an entry to win the car if the entry form does not include a minimum of name, age, email or phone number (info only used to contact winner) and town. Ten (10) finalists will be selected from these entry forms and will be announced during Live Radio Remotes at Primeaux Kia. Deadline to enter and announcement schedule will be as follows:
a. October 22, 2013 - Two (2) finalists will be announced during the live radio remote at Primeaux Kia. Deadline to enter for this finalist selection will be October 21, 2013 at 4:00p.m. (CST). Finalists will be contacted via email or telephone on or before October 23, 2013. Participants do not have to be present at the live radio remote to be named a finalist. However, finalists MUST be present at the Grand Prize Giveaway Presentation to win. (Additional details for the Grand Prize Giveaway Presentation are below).
b. October 24, 2013 - Two (2) finalists will be announced during the live radio remote at Primeaux Kia. Deadline to enter for this finalist selection will be October 23, 2013 at 4:00p.m. (CST). Finalists will be contacted via email or telephone on or before October 25, 2013. Participants do not have to be present at the live radio remote to be named a finalist. However, finalists MUST be present at the Grand Prize Giveaway Presentation to win. (Additional details for the Grand Prize Giveaway Presentation are below).
c. October 25, 2013 - Two (2) finalists will be announced during the live radio remote at Primeaux Kia. Deadline to enter for this finalist selection will be October 24, 2013 at 4:00p.m. (CST). Finalists will be contacted via email or telephone on or before October 28, 2013. Participants do not have to be present at the live radio remote to be named a finalist. However, finalists MUST be present at the Grand Prize Giveaway Presentation to win. (Additional details for the Grand Prize Giveaway Presentation are below).
d. October 28, 2013 - Two (2) finalists will be announced during the live radio remote at Primeaux Kia. Deadline to enter for this finalists selection, will be October 27, 2013 at 4:00p.m. (CST). Finalists will be contacted via email or telephone on or before October 2, 2013. Participants do not have to be present at the live radio remote to be named finalists. However, finalists MUST be present at the Grand Prize Giveaway Presentation to win. (Additional details for the Grand Prize Giveaway Presentation are below).
6. Alternate Form of Entry: Watch &Win: Participant's may enter the McDonald's Grand Opening Celebration and Car Giveaway by watching News On 6 and/or the Tulsa CW, beginning Monday, October 21, 2013 and ending Friday, October 25, 2013. A cue-to-enter will air, giving the viewer a short code and a daily keyword. Participants will have until 11:59 p.m. that same day to submit their entry via text. Two (2) finalists will be selected from all entries received through the Alternate Form of Entry: Watch & Win and all entries received through the Alternate Form of Entry of Alternate Form of Entry. Finalists will be chosen by random number generator. Standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply. No more than one (1) entry, per phone number, each weekday will be accepted.
7. Alternate Form of Entry of Alternate Form of Entry: Participants may submit a postcard entry via mail or delivery to NEWS ON 6: McDonald's Grand Opening Celebration and Car Giveaway, 303 N. Boston Ave., Tulsa, OK 74103. Postcard entry must include participant's name, age, permanent address and contact phone number or contact email address. Entries received that do not contain ALL the requested information, will be deemed as incomplete and such entry will be deemed null and void. Entries received through the Alternate Form of Entry of Alternate Form of Entry will be combined with the Watch –to-Enter Text Entries, described above. Deadline to enter via Alternate Form of Entry of Alternate Form of Entry is 3:00 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, October 26, 2013. No more than one (1) entry, per person, per day, will be accepted. Photocopies, facsimiles or other reproductions will not be eligible.
8. PRIZE GIVEAWAY PRESENTATION: Ten (10) Finalists will be selected accordingly to details above. Finalists will be contacted by telephone or email on or before Sunday, October 27, 2013. If a finalist is unable to be contacted and/or doesn't return a call to News On 6 within twenty-four (24) hours of a voicemail message, it will be assumed that person wishes to waive his/her rights as a selected Finalist and an alternate Finalist will be selected. Each Finalist must confirm he or she is available and will attend the on-air Grand Prize Giveaway presentation. Presentation will be held on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at a time and location to be determined by Contest Officials. When Finalists are contacted, they will be informed of all the specific details, include giveaway time and giveaway location.
9. Prize: One (1) 2013 Kia Soul (approximate value: $ 17,400).
10. Winner is selected at random.
11. Winner must currently hold, and provide proper documentation of same to News On 6 and/or Primeaux Kia, a valid driver's license and valid insurance verification.
12. Winner is responsible for all fees associated with income tax, sales tax, and/or vehicle title and registration.
13. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and contest officials designated by NEWS ON 6, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
14. "Contest Officials" designated by the management of NEWS ON 6 shall be responsible for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
15. Contest Officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any persons participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma laws.
16. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
17. NEWS ON 6 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest for any reason.
18. If the prize winner cannot be notified within twenty-four (24) hours of initial contact, does not timely return the signed winner's documents or for other reasons set forth in these rules, is determined not to be an eligible winner, the prize(s) will be awarded to an alternate winner.
19. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the Contest Entities' sole discretion due to prize unavailability. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Any prize awarded in this Contest must be claimed within ten (10) working days of winner's notification by NEWS ON 6 or sooner, depending upon the specific prize or contest.
20. Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email. Winner(s) must sign and return a Statement of Prizewinner, Official Rules and an IRS Form W-9 ("Documents") provided by NEWS ON 6. The signed Documents must be received by NEWS ON prior to Winner receiving his/her prize. Winner must show photo identification to claim prizes. NEWS ON 6 reserves the right to require additional identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud.
21. Odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries received.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
23. Complete rules are available at NEWS ON 6 Monday through Friday during normal business hours or at www.NewsOn6.com/Contests.
Standard messaging charges apply per your carrier. Send HELP to (79640) for information. Send STOP to (79640) to opt out of the service. For Full Terms & Conditions, please visit (79640)" Note: Standard Terms & Conditions are also available at http://store2.hipcricket.com/standard-termsEandP.asp
Full terms and conditions are also available at www.NewsOn6.com.