Crews Douse Fire At NE OKC Home - - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - |


Crews Douse Fire At NE OKC Home

Posted: Updated:

Crews extinguished a house fire in northeast Oklahoma City, Sunday evening.

The fire started at a home located at 1306 NE 47th St.

Investigators believe the fire started on the stove and spread to other parts of the house. Everyone inside the home was able to safely get outside and no one was injured.

A damage estimate has not been released at this time.  

Special Features

Desktop Radar

Know when severe weather moves into Oklahoma! Download the I-News Desktop Radar.

iPhone App

Get breaking news, weather, sports & video directly on your iPhone.

Mobile Alerts

Get breaking news, headlines, weather alerts & more on your cell phone.


Use our free classifieds to find the things you need or sell your items.

TV Schedule

Need to know what's on TV? Check out our television schedule.

Live Radar

ESP Interactive
Powered by WorldNow
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Oklahoma's Own is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state including Tulsa's Own and Green Country's Own.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014, WorldNow and KOTV. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.