Gluten-Free Sausage Balls
Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 2:29 PM CST
- 1 cup cooked quinoa, chilled
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 pound reduced-fat pork sausage
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine first five ingredients in bowl.
- Shape mixture into 40 (1 ½-inch) balls.
- Place balls on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375°F for 18 minutes or until lightly browned and done.