Malfunctioning Fire Sprinkler Damages Tulsa School
TULSA, Oklahoma - Firefighters say a malfunctioning fire sprinkler damaged a classroom early Wednesday at the Street School.
The school is located in the 1100 block of South Yale.
The fire department responded to a fire alarm at the school at 12:20 a.m. Firefighters said there was no fire, but a sprinkler in the ceiling had malfunctioned and flooded a classroom.
The Tulsa Public Works Department shut off water to the school and a remediation firm was called to clean up the damage.