Thursday, October 6th 2016, 9:38 AM CDT
- Sea Salt
- Melting Chocolate
- (A mix of white chocolate and milk chocolate is delicious! White chocolate can be colored orange for added color.)
- Chocolate Candies
- Candy Corn
- Candy Eyeballs
- Pop Popcorn, set aside.
- Melt Chocolate in microwave or double boiler
- Spread Popcorn in single layer on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle melted chocolate generously over popcorn.
- Before chocolate dries, sprinkle with sea salt according to taste.
- Before chocolate dries, sprinkle chocolate candies, candy corn and candy eyeballs.
- Let chocolate dry completely for 1 hour.
- Break popcorn apart and store in a sealed container for up to 1 week.