Sauteed Super Greens With Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 7:51 AM CST
- 1 lb. box of Sprouts Organic Super Greens
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 3 garlic gloves, minced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of cracked red pepper, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup sprouted pumpkin seeds or more to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add onions and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté 1 more minute, stirring constantly to keep from burning the garlic.
- Add handfuls of greens and wilt, and keep adding more until all the greens are lightly cooked.
- Add vinegar, salt and pepper and cracked red pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Put in a medium bowl and top with the sprouted pumpkin seeds and serve.