Mason Jar Tortellini Salad
Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 1:19 pm CDT
- 4 (32 oz.) mason jars
- 1 lb. mini tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, washed and halved
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 2-3 cups Spring salad mix
- Mozzarella balls, as much as you like
- Vinaigrette dressing of your choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toss tortellini with a few tablespoons of dressing, 1/4 cup of the red onion, and a little salt and pepper.
- Start building your mason jars. Build them however you like. Although, it is best to top with the salad mix, so when you pour into a bowl the lettuce is on the bottom.