Dona Lox Bagel
Monday, May 29th 2017, 8:12 AM CDT
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons of Tacodeli Salsa Doña
- 1-2 chopped green onion (substitute fresh jalapenos for an added kick)
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 6 oz sliced, smoked salmon
- 2 bagels of your choice
- Cut cream cheese block into cubed pieces and let it naturally soften at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- With a blender, mix 8oz cream cheese and 5 tablespoons of Tacodeli Salsa Doña in a bowl until the softest texture is achieved.
- Smear the Doña based cream cheese onto both sides of your bagel.
- Top the enriched mixture with caper, green onion and salmon.
- Feel free to sprinkle with a dash of black pepper.