Veggie Pasta With Tomatoes And Goat Cheese
Thursday, September 28th 2017, 1:46 pm CDT
- 2 zucchini squash, shaved thinly lengthwise with a vegetable peeler
- 2 yellow summer squash, shaved thinly lengthwise with a vegetable peeler
- Himalaya pink salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 oil-packed fire-roasted sun-dried tomatoes, drained and thinly sliced
- ½ shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh oregano
- 2 oz. fresh soft goat cheese, crumbled
- In a large bowl, gently toss together all the ingredients except the goat cheese.
- Transfer to a platter, top with goat cheese, and serve immediately. Serves 6.