Kalamata And Green Olive Tapenade
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- ½ cup pitted green olives
- ½ cup Greek mixed olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted red pepper
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup minced parsley
- 2 to 3 fresh basil leaves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper, or to taste
- Put olives, capers, garlic, and roasted red pepper into a food processor.
- Pulse in 1 second intervals about 12 to 18 times and scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse another 10 times or so, stopping in the middle to scrape down the sides of the bowl again.
- Don’t over process.
- In the end you want the pieces to be about ?” to ¼ “ in size and you want to see all the colors of the olives and peppers.
- Serve over zucchini coins, daikon radish coins, crackers or crostini toasts, or place in a dish with cut veggies or crackers for dipping.