How To Make Play Snow (Not Edible)
This recipe from Dr. Linda Wilson is for fun - not to eat.
- Three cups of baking soda
- 1/2 c hair conditioner
- You mix the baking soda with hair conditioner. Mix in a large bowl.
- The play snow molds easily and feels cool to the touch. It is best to play with the snow in a large cake pan. It cleans up easily with water.
- Please store the play snow in a resealable bag to keep it fresh for the next day of play.
- NOTE: You want your snow to be WHITE; therefore, use white conditioner. If you want your snow to be another color, use a colored conditioner.