Pork Chop With Whipped Potatoes A& Roasted Radishes
- 2 Twelve oz pork chop seasoned with salt & Pepper and breaded in sour dough bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup basil leaved minced
- zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- ½ cup heavy cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- Sear the breaded pork chops in butter until browned on both sides. Then bake in 400 degree oven for approximately 10 minutes or until internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- In a sauce pan, combine butter, lemon zest, garlic & red pepper flakes.
- Once butter is melted stir in cream and warm.
- Then add cheese and basil stir a little longer.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour sauce over pork chop.
- Serve pork chop with whipped potatoes and roasted radishes.
- To make roasted radishes, simply cut radishes in ½ and toss in EVOO, salt & pepper. Bake at 350 for approximately 20 minutes or until soft & sweet.