Sand Springs Restaurant Catches Fire
SAND SPRINGS, Oklahoma - Sand Springs Fire Department responded to a business fire Monday morning. They had to block traffic near Main and Broadway as fire trucks and police were at the scene.
Firefighters told News On 6 it was an oven fire at Napoli's Italian Restaurant. They were able to get the fire under control pretty quickly.
Investigators said an employee left a pot of water boiling on the stove Sunday night. The water boiled out, and a fire started on the wall next to the stove.
There were no injuries.