Chili-Stuffed Red Peppers
- 16 oz. tomato sauce, divided
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 12 oz. Panera® Turkey Chili with Beans
- 2 cups pre-cooked brown rice
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 red bell peppers, cut in half lengthwise with seeds/ribs removed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spread 8 oz. tomato sauce on bottom of 9”x13” baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook turkey over medium-high heat until fully cooked and no pink remains, breaking up meat as it cooks.
- Add chili, rice, and remaining tomato sauce. Mix well to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon chili and rice mixture into bell pepper halves and place in baking dish. Top with cheese. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until peppers have softened slightly. Turn oven to broil, remove foil, and cook for 3-5 minutes to brown the cheese.