Citrus Avocado Salad
Monday, May 7th 2018, 1:03 PM CDT
- 1 grapefruit, peel removed and sliced into half-moons, juice reserved
- 1 orange, peel removed and sliced into half moons
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. mint, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds (or raspberries)
- 3 tbsp. Panera Poppyseed Dressing
- Arrange alternative grapefruit and orange slices in a circle on a large plate or platter.
- Arrange avocado slices on top of citrus.
- Sprinkle top with red onion, mint, and pomegranate seeds.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing and 1 ½ tablespoons of reserved grapefruit juice. Drizzle over salad.
Squeeze juice from peel to yield 1 ½ tbsp. Squeeze a slice, if more juice is needed.