Tuscan Shrimp, Sundried Tomato & Basil Pasta
Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 1:54 PM CDT
- 1 # Cavatappi Pasta, cooked, drained & cooled
- ¾ # Grilled Gulf Shrimp, peeled & deveined
- ½ cup Blended Olive Oil
- ¾ cup Sundried Tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 tabl Fresh Garlic
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Chicken Broth
- ½ cup Shaved Parmesan
- ¼ cup Toasted Pinenuts
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat large skillet; add shrimp and cook until just done.
- Add sun dried tomatoes, basil & garlic and continue to sauté for a few minutes; add pasta cream, broth and seasonings and continue to cook until slightly thickened.
- Add parmesan, pinenuts and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Serve with rustic bread or soft bread sticks.