Monday, June 25th 2018, 1:38 pm CDT
- 1 ea Large onion, small dice
- 5 ea Roma tomatoes, small dice
- 1 bu Cilantro, chopped
- 7 ea Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 ea Limes, juiced
- 1 ea Small Jalapeno, minced, no seeds (optional)
- 10 ea Ripe Avocados, diced
- ½ tsp Cumin, ground
- ½ tsp Coriander, ground
- ½ tsp Paprika, ground
- TT Salt and pepper
- Combine and mix all ingredients except for avocados. Taste for seasoning.
- Cut avocados in half and remove pit. Using knife, cut the avocado in the half shell and spoon out avocado into mix.
- Stir just to combine and taste again for seasoning. Serve chilled.
- Optional items to take it up a notch: Stir in chopped apple smoked bacon and crumbled queso fresco.