Chef Salad In A Jar With Greek Dressing
Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 2:56 PM CDT
- Primal Kitchen Greek Salad Dressing
- Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- Sliced boiled egg
- Shredded carrot
- Chopped celery
- Shredded red cabbage
- Chopped red radishes
- Chopped daikon radish
- Shredded red leaf lettuce
- Shredded romaine lettuce
- Several kalamata olives
- Diced marinated artichoke hearts
- 5 Marcona almonds, optional
- Feta cheese crumbles, optional
- It is important to make sure to put the dressing in first if you want the dressing included in with the salad.
- Then start layering in this order, chicken, several slices of egg, carrot, celery, red cabbage, radishes, daikon radishes, lettuce (pack down to make sure you get enough lettuce, and then top with olives, artichoke hearts, Feta cheese, and almonds.)
- Put the lid on tight and refrigerate until ready to pack your lunch. Will stay fresh up to 4 or 5 days.
- When you are ready to eat shake the jar and empty onto a paper plate, and enjoy!
- You can get creative with these salads and make different ones for each day to avoid boredom.