Cranberry Apple Brie Cups
TULSA, Oklahoma - Cranberry Apple Brie Cups Ingredients
* 1 tbsp. Panera Fuji Apple Vinaigrette Dressing
* 15 mini phyllo pastry shells
* 4 oz. brie cheese, cut into 15 even cubes or slices
* 2 tbsp. whole cranberry sauce
* 2 tbsp. sliced almonds, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove mini phyllo pastry shells from packaging and place on a sheet pan.
2. Place 1 piece of brie into the bottom of each phyllo cup. Evenly top with a generous ¼ tsp. each of cranberry sauce, dressing, and sliced almonds.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until phyllo cups are golden brown on the edges and brie is melted. Serve warm.
Or, Try This
* The mini phyllo or filo pastry shells can be found in the frozen section of the grocery store, typically by the puff pastry and frozen dairy toppings.
* You can buy toasted almonds in the grocery store or you can toast them yourself. Place sliced almonds on a sheet pan in a single layer. Bake at 350°F for 3 to 4 minutes until golden brown. Watch closely, they can bury very quickly!
Prep Time: 15 Servings: 15