Residents of Tulsa’s Casa Linda Apartments are still without heat and electricity after a fire Sunday morning.
A crew from AJ Electric is tearing out the damaged wiring and assessing the condition of what's left, in hopes of getting things turned back on in three days.
Some displaced residents are staying with family or friends while others are taking advantage of Red Cross assistance at Southern Hills Baptist Church.
"We had approximately 22 to 24 residents last night," said volunteer, George Tarbox.
He said the Red Cross will help until the power is back on.
Some residents, like Michelle Dobyne and her family, have opted to sleep in the car.
"So I can watch my apartment," she said. "Because, somebody is gonna break in and steal my stuff."
Michelle became somewhat of an overnight sensation on social media because of what she said Sunday and how she said it.
“Aw, man the building is on fire. Aw, what? I grabbed my three kids and bounced out cause we ain't gonna be in no fire, not today," she explained to News On 6 after the fire.
Some might think she was putting it on a bit for the camera, but her husband Everitt Pirtle said that's just the way she is.
"This is what we do every day...our household is a fun household," he said.
Michelle’s comments were shared on social media millions upon millions of times.
She said their apartment is boarded up so they can't even get in for a change clothes.
Monday, her two older kids went to school, but her 3-year-old daughter was in the back seat of the car, and it was clear she wanted to go home.
Michelle: "We don't got a home."
Michelle: "Because it burned up."
Daughter: "Why it burned up?"
Michelle said she's keeping it happy for the sake of the kids.
Many viewers have already offered assistance, and if you’re interested in helping Michelle and her family, you can mail cards, clothes for the kids or anything you think might help to Michelle Dobyne, 1341 East 62nd Street, Tulsa, OK 74136.
Michelle said her 3- and 6-year old girls and 5-year-old boy all need clothes.
One of her neighbors, Centoria, also lost a lot of her 9-month-old’s clothes and the baby’s bed in the fire. If you’d like to help her, you can send donations to the same address.