Overnight Fire Breaks Out In Garage Of Tulsa Home

Friday, December 9th 2022, 6:18 am

By: News On 6


Tulsa firefighters battled an overnight fire that broke out in the garage of a home near East Pine Street and North Yale Avenue.

The people who live at the home told fire officials that they went to the store around midnight and came back home and found the garage on fire.

Crews say the home suffered some damage. The blaze melted some siding off the house.

Firefighters say it's possible someone was staying in the garage and space heaters could have sparked the fire.

Officials say nobody was injured.


Get The Daily Update!

Be among the first to get breaking news, weather, and general news updates from News on 6 delivered right to your inbox!

More Like This

December 9th, 2022

January 26th, 2023

January 26th, 2023

January 25th, 2023

Top Headlines

February 3rd, 2023

February 3rd, 2023

February 3rd, 2023

February 3rd, 2023