Thursday, November 16th 2023, 12:51 pm
1. This Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents, at least 18 years of age, who reside in the State of Oklahoma and live within the News On 6 Designated Market Area, as defined by Nielsen Media Research, Inc. (“DMA”) except as otherwise provided in these or specific contest rules. For a copy of the DMA Map, visit www.NewsOn6.com/contests or click here. Employees of News On 6 (KOTV), the Tulsa CW (KQCW), 106.9 K-Hits (KHTT-FM) and their affiliated parent and subsidiary companies, affiliated stations or companies, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this Contest (“Contest Entities”) and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents, their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible and may not register or participate in the Contest. For purposes of this contest, Griffin Media, News On 6 (KOTV), the Tulsa CW (KQCW) and 106.9 K-Hits (KHTT-FM) will collectively be referred to as “Contest Facilitator.”
2. Only one (1) prize may be awarded per household for the entire duration of this promotion. Winners from other contests sponsored or conducted by News On 6 (KOTV), the Tulsa CW (KQCW) or 106.9 K-Hits (KHTT-FM) within thirty (30) days preceding the beginning of this contest are not eligible for this contest.
3. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
4. No purchase, registration fee or donation of money is required to register or win.
5. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and contest officials designated by Contest Facilitator, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
6. “Contest Officials” designated by the management of Contest Facilitator shall be responsible for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
7. Contest Officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any persons participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma laws.
8. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
9. Contest Facilitators reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to alter, change, cancel or suspend this Contest, for any reason whatsoever, without prior notification.
10. HOW TO ENTER: Participants may enter the 2023 The Nutcracker Ticket Giveaway by completing an online entry form located at: www.NewsOn6.com/Nutcracker or www.KHITS.com/Nutcracker. All entries must include participant’s name, age, town, phone number, email address and a photo of a past Nutcracker memory. In the event a participant does not have an email address or a phone number, participant should respond with “None”. However, participant must have either a phone number or email address to be contacted in the event they are selected as the winner. Therefore, if an entry form doesn't include at least a phone number or an email address, such entry will be deemed null and void and will not be included in the winner selection. Entries must be received by 11:59pm on December 10, 2023. No more than one (1) entry, per person, per day, will be accepted. Photocopies, facsimiles or other reproductions will not be eligible.
11. Alternate Form of Entry: To enter using the Alternate Form of Entry, participants may submit a completed Entry Form via email at Contest@NewsOn6.net with “2023 The Nutcracker Ticket Giveaway” in the subject line or by mail to News On 6, addressed as follows: “2023 The Nutcracker Ticket Giveaway”, 303 N. Boston Ave., Tulsa, OK 74103.” All Alternate Forms of Entry must be legible and must be completed, in its entirety, including, but not limited to: name, phone number, email address and must include a photo of your favorite memory related to any past memory of The Nutcracker. In the event an Alternate Form of Entry is not complete or is not legible, such entry will be deemed null and void, and participant who submitted the form will not be notified. At the end of promotional period, all valid entries received, including the online entry forms and the alternate entry forms, will be combined, and one (1) winner will be selected by Contest Officials, based on responses from Entry Forms. Deadline to submit an Alternate Form of Entry will be December 10, 2023 @ 11:59p.m. (CST).
12. In the event of any of the following, the prize(s) will be awarded to an alternate winner:
a. Prizewinner cannot be reached within twenty-four (24) hours of winner selection;
b. Contest Facilitator is unable to leave a voicemail due to a full voicemail box or because the mailbox is not properly set-up;
c. Prizewinner does not return a phone call within forty-eight (48) hours of a message left by Contest Facilitator;
d. Prizewinner does not timely return the signed Statement of Prizewinner;
e. Prizewinner is determined not to be an eligible winner; or
f. Any other reasons set forth in these rules.
13. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the Contest Entities' sole discretion due to prize unavailability. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Any prize awarded in this Contest must be claimed within ten (10) working days of winner's notification by NEWS ON 6 or sooner, depending upon the specific prize or contest.
14. PRIZE: One (1) winner will be selected, by random number generator, from all valid entries received and will win four (4) tickets to the Tulsa Ballet: The Nutcracker, at Chapman Music Hall at Tulsa Performing Arts Center. Date, time, and seat location will be determined by sponsor and Winner is not able to request a specific date, time or seat location. Tickets are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and have no cash value. Total Approx. Prize Value: $260.
15. CONTEST FACILITATORS are not affiliated with and has no control over the production and scheduling of any event hosted by the Tulsa Ballet or the Tulsa Performing Arts Center. As a result of COVID-19, the status of live events is subject to change. If the event is cancelled, for whatever reason, winner will not receive a refund for these tickets. However, if the show is rescheduled, Prizewinner will need to contact the venue and request tickets for the rescheduled event. In some cases, the original ticket will continue to be accepted on the rescheduled date. Regardless, Winner will need to contact The Tulsa Ballet to discuss his/her options. CONTEST FACILITATOR has no control and cannot provide any assistance regarding the event tickets.
16. COVID-19 Protocols & Procedures: Certain event organizers are opting to require entry qualifications for fans to attend their event. Additionally, some state and local governments are mandating event organizers to require health checks at entry. CONTEST FACILITATORS are not affiliated with the event organizer or the venue and therefore, are not in control of what safety guidelines or health check requirements that might be in place for the event you have received tickets to attend. Information regarding the specific health check requirements for the event you have won tickets to attend, can be found on the event organizer’s website or on the venue’s website. This information may also be found on the event page. Prizewinner should regularly check for this information to be updated prior to the event date.
17. Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email. Winner(s) must sign and return a Statement of Prizewinner, Official Rules and Acknowledgment (“Documents”) provided by CONTEST FACILITATOR. The signed documents must be received by CONTEST FACILITATOR within ten (10) days of the winner's notification. Winner(s) must show photo identification to claim prizes. Contest Facilitator reserve the right to require additional identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud. In the event winner receives, or has already received, a prize from any other contest(s) sponsored by Griffin Media, CONTEST FACILITATOR and/or any of their subsidiaries, during the 2023 calendar year, such prize values will be combined with this prize value. If the total value of all prizes received during the 2023 tax year exceeds $600, winner will receive a Form 1099 from Griffin Media for the 2023 calendar year.
18. Griffin Media, News On 6 (KOTV), the Tulsa CW (KQCW) and/or 106.9 K-Hits (KHTT) shall not be liable for any lost, misplaced or stolen luggage because of winning this trip.
19. Odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries received.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
November 16th, 2023
February 25th, 2024
February 25th, 2024
February 25th, 2024
February 25th, 2024
February 25th, 2024
February 24th, 2024
February 24th, 2024