- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- American Appetizers/Side Dish
- 6 servings, 1 cup each
- 1 3/4 cup instant butter-flavored mashed potato flakes1 1/2 cup non-fat powdered milk
2 tablespoons chicken, garlic and herb instant bouillon seasoning
2 teaspoons dried minced onion
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1/8 teaspoon turmeric
1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients mixing until well blended. Store in airtight container.
2. To serve, place 1/2 cup soup mix in bowl. Add 1 cup boiling water. Stir until smooth. Let soup set 1 to 2 minutes to thicken slightly.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 166 calories, 30g carbohydrate, 9.1g protein, 0.7g fat,
0.4g saturated fat, 4.Omg cholesterol, 2.1g dietary fiber, 272mg sodium
- Adapted recipe by Jennifer Parham, RD, LD