Generator Suspected As Cause Of Overnight Carbon Monoxide Poisoning - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

KOTV - 12/13/2007 6:19 AM - Updated 12/13/2007 7:02 AM

Generator Suspected As Cause Of Overnight Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Posted: Updated:

Two people had to be hospitalized in Tulsa overnight because of carbon monoxide poisoning. Tulsa emergency crews were called out around 2:30 am to a home in the 10700 block of East 17th St.

Tulsa firefighters found very high CO readings in the home because of a power generator running inside the home's garage. The home did not have a carbon monoxide detector.

EMSA transported a man and woman to a Tulsa hospital. We do not have their conditions.

Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KOTV. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.