No one injured in Tulsa house fire - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

No one injured in Tulsa house fire

Updated:
An early Friday morning house fire caused extensive damage to a west Tulsa home. Firefighters were called to 36th Place and Olympia around 6:30 PM.

The house was lived in, but no one was home at the time. Investigators believe the fire was started by something left on the stove.

Damage is estimated between $10,000 and $15,000.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.