Smoke Detector Wakes Up Fire Victims - - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - |

Smoke Detector Wakes Up Fire Victims

Posted: Updated:

A Broken Arrow family of four escaped injury early Friday morning when a smoke detector alerted them to a fire in their home.

The fire started around 2:00 a.m. in a home near 101st Street and 145th East Avenue in Broken Arrow.

When they arrived, firefighters found a small fire in a second story bedroom.  Firefighters believe a candle caught a box on fire.

Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103 is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.