Cause Of Tulsa House Fire Released - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Cause Of Tulsa House Fire Released

Posted: Updated:
The fire happened in a home in the 3100 block of North Kenosha. The fire happened in a home in the 3100 block of North Kenosha.

NewsOn6.com

TULSA, OK -- Fire officials have determined a fire that destroyed a Tulsa home on Sunday was an accident.

Officials say the fire started in the kitchen when a bed sheet being used as a door cover came in contact with the stove burner and caught fire.

The fire happened in a home in the 3100 block of North Kenosha.

Related story: 1/4/2009  Fire Destroys Tulsa Home

Everyone in the home was able to get out safely, but the home is considered a total loss.

Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.