Candle To Blame For Tulsa House Fire - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Candle To Blame For Tulsa House Fire

Posted: Updated:
The home was located in the 5600 block of South Quincy The home was located in the 5600 block of South Quincy
A next door neighbor heard a crackling noise and called the Tulsa Fire Department. A next door neighbor heard a crackling noise and called the Tulsa Fire Department.

NewsOn6.com

TULSA, OK -- Fire officials say a candle is to blame for an early morning house fire.  The fire started in a bedroom and then spread to the rest of the structure.  

Firefighters were called to 5600 block of South Quincy at 5 a.m. Thursday.

A next door neighbor heard a crackling noise and called the Tulsa Fire Department.

Five college students lived in the home.  Firefighters say they all got out safely.

Despite the best efforts by firefighters, the home is considered a complete loss.

Fire officials say several dogs in the home were also able to escape the burning home.

Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.