Fire At Tulsa High Rise Apartment Building - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Fire At Tulsa High Rise Apartment Building

Posted: Updated:
The fire was contained to one apartment, but other residences sustained water damage. The fire was contained to one apartment, but other residences sustained water damage.

News On 6

TULSA, OK - A space heater appears to blame in a fire at a Tulsa high-rise.

Firefighters think a couch caught on fire in an apartment on the 27th floor of the University Club Towers.  Residents on the floor were evacuated while 30 firefighters battled the flames.

The fire was contained to one apartment, but other residences sustained water damage.

Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.