Officers at the Jess Dunn Correctional Center near Muskogee disrupted a contraband smuggling attempt early Sunday morning.
Around 4 a.m., two officers noticed inmate Jason Curlee heading towards a housing unit on campus and another man, Michael Killingsworth, running away from the same unit towards the road.
After searching the area, they found:
- 29 cellphones
- 28 cellphone chargers
- 242 packs of rolling papers
- 60 one pound bags of tobacco
- 13 cans of smokeless tobacco
- 150 pouches of smokeless tobacco
- 9 pounds of chewing tobacco
- 2 pounds of marijuana
- 100 lighters
Killingsworth was taken into custody by the Muskogee County Sheriff's office.