CREEK COUNTY, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation has reopened another cold case.

And this separate case involves at least one person named in the triple homicide of three people whose bodies were found last month in Jennings.

John Rausin was attacked in his garage in Depew on June 12, 1980.

The OSBI said Rausin was shot twice, stabbed 10 times and his throat was slit.

The trailer where John Rausin was killed is no longer standing.

The then-63-year-old was married to then-33-year-old Deborah Rausin.

According to the Daily Oklahoman, Deborah and her mother, Ida Prewitt, were arrested on first-degree murder complaints three years after Rausin's death, but were eventually let go.

Now 30 years later, OSBI has reopened the case.

We tried to get a comment from Deborah Rausin, who now goes by Deborah Johnson.

Reporter: "Are you Deborah Johnson?"

Deborah: "Leave my property. Go away."

Those in the tiny town of Depew say they still remember that day in 1980, even though the trailer and that garage have since been torn down.

OSBI agents used another cold case to help with the investigation.

Deborah's brother, Grover Prewitt, was charged on Thursday with accessory to murder in connection to a triple homicide back in 1992.

The affidavit says Grover helped mother Ida, and other family members, hide the bodies of Wendy Camp, her 6-year-old daughter, Cynthia Britto, and Camp's sister-in-law, Lisa Kregear.

The bodies were found in April, buried on Pawnee County land once owned by Grover and Ida.

Court documents show that Deborah was working for Grover and living on his property when the two women and child were killed.

During that cold case investigation, detectives wired Grover and sent him to Deborah's house to get information regarding John Rausin's death.

Court records show that Deborah told Grover, "Don't you think if we'd know'd something they would have arrested us a hell of a long time ago?"

Investigators didn't gather much evidence from Grover's wire - they believe he may have deliberately sabotaged that operation by constantly messing with the wire in front of Deborah.

Ida Prewitt, the family matriarch, is named in both investigations and died in 2011.