Slim Chickens' Wings
Monday, January 29th 2018, 12:37 PM CST
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10 chicken wings
- Pre-heat oven to 452-degrees.
- Be sure wings are thawed and dry them well with paper towels.
- Combine flour, paprika, garlic salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a plastic bag.
- Sake to mix ingredients and add wings.
- Line a large baking sheet with release foil and melt the butter on it.
- Add wings to pan and turn to coat.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn wings over and bake for 15 more minutes or until crispy and done.