Brownie Batter Chocolate Hummus
Friday, March 2nd 2018, 8:56 AM CST
- 14 oz canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp Stevia (or maple syrup)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (more if needed)
- Add everything to a food processor (or blender) except the almond milk. Blend until well combined and scrape down the sides.
- Slowly add the milk and continue to blend until nice and smooth, adding more milk if needed. Taste and add additional sweetener or chocolate if needed.