Broccoli Cheddar Quiche Bites
TULSA, Oklahoma - Ingredients
- 1, 8oz can refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 1 cup Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- ¾ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. red bell pepper, finely diced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 24 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray. Unroll dough onto work surface, and reshape into rectangle (if using crescent dinner roll dough, press seams together). With a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut dough into 6 rows by 4 rows to make 24 squares.
- Combine soup, cheese, eggs, diced peppers, and whisk until combined.
- Press 1 dough square into each miniature muffin cup. Fill with 1 tbsp. of broccoli cheddar mix.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until middle of filling is set and edges are golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan. Serve warm.
Tips: For a delicious supper, pair with a salad tossed with Panera Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Prep Time: 20