Rosemary Tahini Bread
Healthy eating coach Sharon Stroud of Sharon's Nourishing Kitchen shares a recipe for rosemary tahini bread.
- 6 tablespoons organic tahini
- 4 organic pasture-raised eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free-baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons raw honey
- Pinch of Himalaya pink salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped or 1 tsp. dried rosemary, ground in a mortar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour into a greased small or medium bread pan and bake for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Do not over bake. Start checking for springiness or check for doneness by using a toothpick (if it comes out clean it is done).
- Let cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing from pan. Let cool before slicing.
If you prefer a flatter bread such as a focaccia-type pour into a greased 8-inch or 9-inch square baking dish and bake for about 10 minutes before checking to see if it is done.