Sesame Seared Tuna With Arugula & Soy Ginger Puree
Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 3:57 pm
By: News On 6
Soy Ginger Puree:
- 3 oz. fresh ginger
- 4 oz. edamame (hulled)
- 1 T Tamari light soy sauce
Sesame Seared Tuna with Argula
- 1 T grape seed oil
- 6 oz Sushi-grade tuna
- 1 t sesame seeds
- 1 t black sesame seeds
- 4 oz. fresh baby Arugula
- 2 oz. Tamari light soy sauce
- Put peeled ginger and edamame beans in a saucepan. Cover with water and simmer until soft.
- Drain water and puree with soy sauce. Cover and set aside.
- Heat grape seed oil in a saute pan on medium high heat.
- Combine sesame seeds and roll tuna into the seeds.
- Sear tuna for about a minute on each side. Remove from pan and wilt arugula.
- Serve tuna over ginger puree topped with arugula and drizzle with Tamari.