Thursday, February 12th 2015, 1:52 pm
News On 6
6 cups Corn, Rice or Wheat Chex cereal (We use equal amount of each)
2 cups pecan halves
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup Savannah Cinnamon Company Praline Mix
1/2 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. Stir together the Chex cereal and pecans in a 9 x 13 pan
3. In a small saucepan, mix brown sugar, praline mix, and butter.
4. Gently boil 2 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and stir in baking soda until foamy.
6. Pour over cereal/pecans and stir to coat well.
7. Bake for 1 hour.
8. Stir 2 or 3 times during baking.