Thursday, October 10th 2013, 3:09 pm
1. The Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents who are at least 18 years of age, own their own home and reside within a thirty (30) mile radius of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Employees of NEWSON6 and its affiliated parent and subsidiary companies, affiliated stations or companies, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this Contest ("Contest Entities") and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents, their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible and may not register or participate in the Contest.
2. Only one (1) prize may be awarded per household. Winners from other contests sponsored or conducted by NEWSON6 within thirty (30) days preceding the beginning of this contest are not eligible for this contest.
3. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
4. No purchase, registration fee or donation of money is required to register or win.
5. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and contest officials designated by NEWSON6, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
6. "Contest Officials" designated by the management of NEWSON6 shall be responsible for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
7. Contest Officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any persons participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma laws.
8. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
9. NEWSON6 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest for any reason.
10. How to enter: Viewers may enter the Winter Ready Giveaway by watching News On 6 and/or the Tulsa CW each weekday, starting Monday, October 14, 2013 and ending Friday, October 25, 2013. Promotional spots will air throughout each weekday, informing viewers to text "WINTER" to 79640 to enter the Winter Ready Giveaway. When a spot airs, viewers will text "WINTER" to 79640 to enter. One (1) winner will be selected, by random number generator, each weekday during promotional period. Therefore, a total of ten (10) daily prize winners will be selected. No more than one (1) entry, per phone number, per weekday will be accepted. Standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply. Deadline to enter each daily giveaway is 11:59pm each weekday. The final deadline to enter will be Friday, October 25, 2013 at 11:59p.m.(CST). Winners are selected by random number generator, the following business day and will be contacted by telephone.
11. Alternate form of Entry: Participants may also submit a postcard entry via mail or delivery to NEWS ON 6: WINTER READY GIVEAWAY, 303 N. Boston Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74103. Post card entry must include participant's name, age, email address, permanent address and contact phone number. Entries must be received by 4:30 p.m. each weekday. Final deadline to enter is Friday, October 25, 2013 at 4:30p.m. (CST). No more than one (1) entry, per person, per weekday, will be accepted. Photocopies, facsimiles or other reproductions will not be eligible.
12. If the prize winner cannot be notified within seven (7) days of the winner selection, does not timely return the signed Statement of Prizewinner or for other reasons set forth in these rules, is determined not to be an eligible winner, the prize(s) will be awarded to an alternate winner.
13. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the Contest Entities' sole discretion due to prize unavailability. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Any prize awarded in this Contest must be claimed within ten (10) working days of winner's notification by NEWSON6 or sooner, depending upon the specific prize or contest.
14. Daily Prize: One (1) Winter Ready Tune-Up will be given away each weekday, for a total of ten (10) prizes during promotional period. Winter Ready Tune-Up includes the following:
- An inspection of the winner's unit;
- A check of the furnace components;
- A check of compressor oil;
- A check of belts and pulleys;
- A check of the thermostat;
- Clean permanent filters; and
- Replace any throw away filters.
If anything needs to be added, such as Freon or compressor oil and/or if anything needs to be replaced, costs for same will be the responsibility of the winner. However, winner will be advised of all cost associated with any additional services and winner will have the option to accept or decline such services. (Approximate Value: $86.00).
15. Grand Prize: At the end of promotional period, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected by random number generator, from ALL entries received, including, but not limited to, all daily prize winners. The Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) $500 Airco Services, Inc. Gift Certificate for any service(s) provided by Airco Service, Inc.
16. All winners, whether a daily prize winner and/or a grand prize winner, must own their own home (this includes owners with or without a Mortgage on their home). If a winner is not a homeowner, their prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Winners will not be allowed to transfer prize.
17. All winners, whether a daily prize winner and/or a grand prize winner, must reside within a thirty (30) mile radius of Tulsa, Oklahoma. If a winner is selected and lives more than thirty miles outside of Tulsa, Oklahoma, their prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Winners will not be allowed to transfer prize.
18. Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email. Winner(s) must sign and return a Statement of Prizewinner provided by NEWSON6. The signed Statement of Prizewinner must be received by NEWSON6 within ten (10) days of the winner's notification. Winner(s) must show photo identification to claim prizes. NEWSON6 reserves the right to require additional identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud.
19. Odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries received.
20. Facebook is in no way affiliated with this promotion, the prizes or the form of entries.
21. Complete rules are available at NEWSON6 Monday through Friday during normal business hours or at NewsOn6.com.
Standard messaging charges apply per your carrier. 1 Response per text. Send HELP to (79640) for information. Send STOP to (79640) to opt out of the service. For Full Terms & Conditions, please visit (79640)" Note: Standard Terms & Conditions are also available at http://store2.hipcricket.com/standard-termsEandP.asp. Full terms and conditions are also available at newson6.com.
October 10th, 2013
April 18th, 2022
April 18th, 2022
April 18th, 2022
November 26th, 2022
November 26th, 2022
November 26th, 2022
November 26th, 2022