Firefighters Believe Space Heater Started Tulsa House Fire


Monday, December 3rd 2012, 9:32 am
By: News On 6


Tulsa firefighters believe a space heater started a house fire in the 300 block of East Xyler Monday morning.

A 911 caller reported smoke and flames coming from the first-floor roof of the two-story home.

When firefighters arrived on scene they were able to knock down the fire quickly and determined three people who were inside had made it out safely.

Firefighters believe a space heater was too close to a flammable substance in a converted garage area, sparking the fire.