• 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
• 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
• 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
• 1 cup fat-free whipped topping, divided
• ½ cup Pecans
1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and allspice; fold into pudding. Fold in ½ cup whipped topping.
2. Transfer to individual serving dishes and refrigerate until serving. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and toasted pecans. Yield: 4 servings.
Or, put mixture into crust and spread top with the remaining whip cream topping. Toast pecans and place on top. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or longer and serve cold. Yield: 4 servings.
Mousse- Nutrition Facts: 2/3 cup mousse with 2 tablespoons whipped topping equals 96 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 360 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Diabetic Exchanges: ½ starch, ½ fat-free milk.