4 each medium bell peppers
2 cups cooked Wild rice
1 cup reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
2 Tbsp parsley
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Slice off the tops of the peppers.
3. Wash the peppers and remove the cores and seeds.
4. Stand the pepper cups upright in a saucepan containing 1/2 cup boiling water. Cover tightly and allow to steam for 5 minutes.
5. Remove and drain.
6. In a large bowl, mix together the rice, cheese, parsley, salt, and ground pepper.
7. Divide the mixture and stuff each pepper.
8. Stand the peppers in a loaf pan or cupcake tins.
9. Bake for about 15 minutes, until the filling is hot and the cheese melts.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Serves 4; Serving size: 1 pepper