No One Injured In Tulsa House Fire


Thursday, May 20th 2010, 7:24 am
By: News On 6


NewsOn6.com

TULSA, OK -- An electric blanket is being blamed for an early Thursday morning Tulsa house fire.

Tulsa Fire says firefighters got the call shortly after 1 a.m. about a fire in the 6900 block of East Marshall.

A resident of the home awoke because he was having trouble breathing and his feet felt hot.

The resident and two dogs in the house got out safely.

Firefighters were able to contain the fire to the bedroom, but the rest of the home sustained smoke damage.

Tulsa Fire officials estimated damage to the house at about $50,000.