Baked Chicken Dinner
Monday, December 10th 2007, 12:50 pm
By: News On 6
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- 4 servings, 2 chicken thighs and 1/4 vegetables ea
- 1 pound potatoes, cubed1 onion, cut into wedges
1 green bell pepper, cut into 2-inch squares
8 chicken thighs, skinned
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 1/4 cups fat-free French dressing
- 1. Layer potatoes, onion and bell pepper in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Top with chicken; sprinkle with pepper. Pour dressing over the chicken and vegetables. Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Bake dinner 60-90 minutes or until chicken is done and potatoes are tender.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 355 calories, 30g protein, 46g carbohydrate, 5.6g fat, 1.4g saturated fat, 115mg cholesterol, 1.6g fiber, 744mg sodium
- Adapted recipe by Rachel Cly, RD, LD - email@example.com