Pork Loin 2 pounds
Fig Preserves 4 ounces
Pomegranate Seeds 4 ounces
Chipotle 2 ounces
Sweet Potato, Diced ½ pound
Yukon Gold Potato, Diced ½ pound
Carrots, Diced ½ pound
Parsnips, Diced ½ pound
Red Onion, Diced 4 ounces
Thyme 1 tablespoon
Olive Oil 2 tablespoons
1. Season the pork loin with salt and pepper.
2. Combine the fig, pomegranate and chipotle in a small bowl. Rub mixture on the seasoned pork loin.
3. Roast the pork loin in a 350°F oven until cooked through (about 45 min)
4. Rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
5. For the root vegetables; combine the sweet potato, Yukon gold potato, carrot, parsnip, and red onion in a large bowl. Season generously with salt, pepper, and thyme. Drizzle with olive oil.
6. Roast at 350°F until the vegetables are tender.
Geoffrey van Glabbeek, Lava Noshery