Monday, August 17th 2020, 1:07 pm
By: News On 6
TULSA, Okla. -
Angela Parris from WW joined News On 6 with a delicious recipe for BLT Cheeseburgers.
- Uncooked turkey bacon
- 4 slice(s)
- uncooked 99% fat-free ground turkey breast
- 1 pound(s)
- uncooked zucchini
- 1 cup(s), shredded
- kosher salt
- ½ tsp
- black pepper
- ½ tsp
- garlic clove(s)
- 1 medium clove(s), grated
- Cook bacon in microwave according to package directions. Tear each slice in half.
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey, zucchini, salt, pepper, and garlic. Mix well and divide into 4 equal portions. Shape each into a ½-inch-thick patty.
- Coat a large grill pan with cooking spray. Heat pan over medium-high heat. Add turkey patties to pan. Cook until well marked on bottom, 5 to 6 minutes. Turn patties over and cook 3 minutes. Top each patty with 1 cheese slice and cook until patties are cooked through and cheese starts to melt, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cut each tomato in half crosswise. Squeeze halves to extract seeds; discard seeds. Spread mayonnaise evenly over cut sides of each tomato half. Layer 1 patty on bottom half of each tomato; top with 2 bacon pieces, 1 lettuce leaf, and top half of tomato.
- Serving size: 1 burger
You can find the full recipe at WW's website