Broccoli Cheddar Mac & Cheese Cups
Friday, September 18th 2020, 6:57 am
By: News On 6
Erin Barnhart with Panera Bread shares a recipe for broccoli cheddar Mac & Cheese cups.
·1 tsp vegetable oil
·2 flour tortillas
·16 oz. Panera® Broccoli Cheddar Mac & Cheese
·1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease the bottom of a 12-cup muffin pan with vegetable oil.
- Place 1 tortilla round into each of the muffin cups. Gently press down so that they fit snugly into the bottom of each cup and halfway up the sides.
- In a small bowl, combine Broccoli Cheddar Mac & Cheese with ½ cup of shredded cheese.
- Carefully spoon the mixture into each cup until filled to top of tortilla.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake for 20-25 minutes or until bottoms of the tortillas are golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing the Mac & Cheese Cups from the pan. Serve warm.
Or, Try This
- To cut the tortillas into 3-inch rounds, you can use a round cookie cutter or find a small bowl, glass, or mug that has a 3-inch diameter and trace the shape on the tortilla with a paring knife. Muffin pans vary slightly, so cut one round first to check whether it comes about halfway up the cup.
- This recipe is also great with shredded Pepper Jack cheese, for a little spicy kick.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 6 servings