Welcome to the Cooking Corner! Michelle Bonicelli from Tulsa's OSU Extension Center joined News On 6 at noon to show us how to make a Fall Harvest Sheet Pan Meal!
• 2 medium Sweet potatoes, cubed
• 2 cups Baby Red potatoes, cut into quarters
• 13 oz. pkg. pre-cooked Turkey smoked sausage, cut into 1-inch slices
• 1/2 lb. Broccoli pieces
• 1/2 lb. Brussel sprouts, cut in halves
• 1 medium Purple Onion, chopped
• 5 Tbls. Olive Oil
• 2 tsp. Garlic powder
• 1/2 cup Apricot preserves
• Fresh ground Black pepper and Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425° F
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Microwave the sweet potatoes for 3-4 minutes, rotate halfway through. Peel and cut the sweet
potatoes into medium-sized pieces.
4. Place sweet potatoes, red potatoes, sausage, broccoli, brussels sprouts, and onions on the baking
5. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with garlic powder
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
7. Remove pan from oven and drizzle with apricot preserves (you can thin the preserves with a bit of
water, if desired)
8. Toss all ingredients. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
9. Return to the oven for 5 more minutes.
10. Remove from oven, top with fresh sage, if desired
Nutritional analysis per serving:
Calories from Fat: 13