Crunchy Broccoli Salad
Monday, April 4th 2022, 12:50 pm
News On 6
TULSA, Oklahoma -
Welcome to the Cooking Corner in the Air Comfort Solutions Kitchen! Casey Finau from Panera is here making a Crunchy Broccoli Salad.
- 12 oz. bag broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Panera Poppyseed Dressing
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, diced
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- Blanch and shock broccoli by placing it in boiling water for 30 seconds and then placing it in a bowl with cold water and ice until completely cooled. Thoroughly dry broccoli in a salad spinner or on paper towels before tossing with dressing.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, cheese, and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing and mayonnaise. Add to broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Or, Try This
- Best if served chilled.
- Come back and visit us again for more time-saving ways to get delicious meals on the table without skimping on the goodness.