Mile High S'More Pie
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- 10 servings
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust1 egg white, beaten
3 cups fat-free milk
1 box (3.9 ounces) chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
1 box (1 ounce) sugar-free chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
1 tub (8 ounces) fat-free whipped topping, divided use
1 cup miniature marshmallows
8 chocolate-covered graham crackers, crumbled, divided use
1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brush graham cracker pie crust with beaten egg white. Bake 5 minutes. Cool completely and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding mixes until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping, all of the marshmallows and 6 of the crumbled chocolatecovered graham crackers. Spoon filling into crust, mounding in the center. Cover with plastic wrap and immediately place in freezer. Freeze 6-8 hours or overnight.
3. Remove pie from freezer 15-20 minutes before serving. Top with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with remaining crumbled crackers and chocolate syrup.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 254 calories, 47g carbohydrate, 5g protein, 4.8g fat,
1.7g saturated fat, lmg cholesterol, lg dietary fiber, 443mg sodium
- Original recipe by Janet Potts, RD, LD