- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- Appetizers-Side Dish
- Makes enough to fill four large mason jars.
- 3 (28 oz.) cans peeled tomatoes
2 (15 oz.) cans tomato sauce
1/2 jar drained jalapeno peppers
- Chop above ingredients in food processor or blend in blender. Pour into large pot or bowl.
Add following seasonings and stir well:
4 T. sugar
2 T. garlic powder
1 T. Mrs. Dash (hot)
1 T. garlic salt
1 T. Crazy Salt (Jane's Mixed Up Salt recommended)
2 T. Lawry's seasoned pepper
- Nutrition Facts:
- Scott Higgins, Assistant Athletic Director, O.R.U.